Linggo, Marso 9, 2014

ASSIGNMENT NO.5


1.What can you say to the objection that an SCL environment can be noisy and unwieldy?
  • Although SCL environment is sometimes noisy and unwieldy, the social skills of the learners are develop in this kind of learning environment.And another thing,the learner also learned through experience because the teacher acts as a facilitator only,so the learner learned to be an independent one.
2.How can SCL be fun,memorable and healthy?
  • It is fun because the activities are done with their classmates and friends, and there is an exchange of ideas to have a good output.It is memorable because of the happy memories that they made together. And it is healthy because when there is an activity not only the mind is functioning, because in some cases there is a need physical abilites.
3.Share/discuss experiences on your e-mail activities.
  • I only perform e-mail activities when it is needed in school or as a requirements in my previous job application because i'm not that knowledgeable in that area.
4.Share/discuss experiences on internet surfing.
  • I learn a lot in surfing the internet.It is very useful for me as a student because I get a lot of information from it. It also keeps me in touch with some of my friends abroad.It gives me information on what is happening around the world.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento